This innovative, multi-device course, accredited by Highfield Qualifications, provides learners with the knowledge they need to go on to achieve a Level 3 Food Safety qualification in a fun and interactive way.
Why choose The Square Metre e-learning course?
The Square Metre e-learning makes complex subject easier to digest through media and content-rich exercises that motivate and engage. What makes us different is that our e-learning uses:
- Interactive exercises/gaming
- Media-rich content
- Interactive 3D scenarios
- Content provided by market leading experts
- Relevant photography and illustrations
- Multi-generational content and style
- And much more.
What does the level 3 in food safety cover?
- Contamination hazards
- Multiplication and survival hazards
- Food spoilage and food-borne illness
- Control measures
- People, premises and equipment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- From purchase to service
- Your role as a manager/supervisor
- Legal requirements
- Training requirements
- Effective training
- Delegation and motivation
- HACCP and food safety
- Implementing HACCP
- Conducting a hazard analysis
- From CCPs to corrective actions
- Verification and documentation
Looking for bespoke training?
If you are looking to train your workforce, and have a large team to train, get in touch with us to discuss your requirements. Our friendly and approachable team would love to talk to you.